Important information about our e-certificate.
Starting from December 2021, when we send the document related to the contract or payment, we will send the PDF file with the official digital certificate through digitally signed e-mail.
This measure is to verify the validity of the document and prove that it has not been modified by any third party. We shall not be responsible for any impact from documents or e-mail without valid certification.
To receive the digitally signed e-mail from us, your e-mail client software must support the S/MIME standard. If you are not sure whether your e-mail software is supporting the S/MIME standard or not, please ask your system support.
If you find the security warning from your system like a “Digital Signature is Not Valid”, please check the received digital ID are matched with the below data or not.
- e-mail address: email@example.com
- Certificate issued by: Hongkong Post e-Cert CA 2 – 17
You also can check the received certificate(digital ID) through the certification authority as below.
- Visit the web page of the certification authority.
“www.hongkongpost.gov.hk” or “www.ecert.gov.hk“
- Select the English language
- Click “Search and Download Certificate“
- Click “e-Cert (Organisational)“
- Input the e-mail address in the received digital ID and click the “Submit” button.
- You can check the details.
If you have any doubt about the validity of your received document or e-mail, please contact us through our contact form here.